2020 Italian Festival
Moffatedale Ridge Winery Italian Festival
Saturday 5th September 2020
2020 Italian Festival has been cancelled due to COVID-19
Updated – July 28th 2020
Due to the Current situation as of the 28th July, with COVID-19 cases surging again in Victoria and NSW, and the uncertainty of what will happen in QLD we have decided that it is in the best interests of our staff and patrons health and safety that we do not go ahead with this years Italian festival.
Updated – June 1st 2020
Our intention is to go ahead with this years Italian Festival. As at the 1st of June 2020 COVID-19 restrictions are starting to be eased. People can now travel anywhere within Queensland and the restriction on public gatherings will go up to 20 people later this month. No one really knows what is going to happen in the coming months. Usually we sell 1,500+ tickets for the event, but until we know what we are doing, sales have been suspended. As the Festival is 3 months away we are still hopeful of running it – most likely with a cap on the numbers. If we do go ahead and you want to come, then please use the “Register My Interest” email button below and we will email you as soon as we make a decision so you don’t miss out on tickets.
Jason & Sue