“Moffatdale Ridge” draws it’s name from the heart of the south Burnett’s wine growing region Moffatdale. A name brought to the region by the early German settlers.
Jason and Susan Kinsella and their three children have a long family association with the region, dating back four generations.
Moffatdale Ridge is situated on a 360 acre property, selected by Susan’s grandfather almost a century ago.
The first vines were planted in 1996 with wine production commencing in 2001.
Jason is a self taught winemaker who makes his wines and liqueurs in a distinctive style, designed to suit local Queensland growing and drinking conditions. The wines are refreshingly different: crisp and light whites, soft and delicious reds and amazingly tasty fortified wines and liqueurs.
BUYING OUR WINES
- Apart from our cellar door, all wines, ports and liqueurs can be ordered by phone, fax, email or via this website by visiting our online store.
- Special discounts and incentives apply for orders of a dozen or more bottles (can be mixed).
- Delivery anywhere in Australia available
- In addition, Moffatdale Ridge Wines are available through the following official outlets on the right
- Our wines are also available at numerous other outlets such as motels, B&B’s and hotels throughout the South Burnett regions.
KILKIVAN The Left Bank
10 Bligh Street, Kilkivan
KINGAROY Pepper Tree Cabins
7 Evelyn Street, Kingaroy
MARYBOROUGH The Bond Store
101 Warf Street, Maryborough